In 1990 two friends came together with a clear idea: to create a bakery that honoured celebrations. With their combined skills and vision, Mister Baker was born.
Since then, we have grown with one clear purpose in mind – to make your dream celebrations a reality. We have worked tirelessly to expand our delectable menu and services in order to make every celebration not just special, but memorable too.
In many cultures and religions, the moment of cutting the cake is a very important part of the celebration. It marks moments, an anniversary, a birthday, a graduation, a wedding and the coming together to share something special.
Here at Mister Baker, we don’t just make cakes. Our staff are the experts in turning your sweet dreams into an even sweeter reality. Let us welcome you at any of stores because…
There is always a reason to celebrate!
VISON: To be the Top-of-mind celebration experts in GCC
MISSION: To offer innovative & Quality products with exceptional customer experience
FOOD SAFETY POLICY:Mister Baker LLC espoused the principle to produce safe food and present them to theworld, with the intention to effectively meet the prospects of our customers and maximizetheir satisfaction with its adequate supply, equipment, and practiced and competentpersonnel in acquiescence with FSSC 22000 V 5.1 Food Safety Management Systemthat we unified into our business standards.Mister Baker LLC is committed to
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest quality and food safetystandards.
- Meet all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety, includingmutually agreed customer requirements related to quality and food safety.
- Guarantee a sustainable quality and food safety culture through the implementation,certification, and continuous improvement of effective quality and food safetymanagement systems compliant with FSSC 22000 V 5.1
- Validate the efficiency of the quality and food safety management systems throughinternal and external audit progressions.
- Apply a risk assessment methodology, aligned with the framework in which weoperate, to facilitate our ability to achieve quality and food safety management systemobjectives and continual improvement.
- Build a quality and food safety skill, mindset, and culture through structured programsthat develop operatives’ competencies and technical skills, increase mindfulness,manage risk and drive increasing levels of distinction across the organization.
- Continually review quality and food safety policies, standards, and procedures tosuccessfully manage food safety risks associated with changes in products,processes, and technologies.
- Communicate quality and food safety requirements to suppliers, contractors,customers and consumers, and other relevant interested parties.
- Communicate quality and food safety aspects, strategies, and performance toemployees at all levels, consumers, customers, and principal stakeholders that havean impact on food safety and quality management systems.
Dubai Etihad Mall
Al Muhaisnah First, 309 Al Khawaneej Street
056 400 8727