In 1990 two friends came together with a clear idea: to create a bakery that honoured celebrations. With their combined skills and vision, Mister Baker was born.
Since then, we have grown with one clear purpose in mind – to make your dream celebrations a reality. We have worked tirelessly to expand our delectable menu and services in order to make every celebration not just special, but memorable too.
In many cultures and religions, the moment of cutting the cake is a very important part of the celebration. It marks moments, an anniversary, a birthday, a graduation, a wedding and the coming together to share something special.
Here at Mister Baker, we don’t just make cakes. Our staff are the experts in turning your sweet dreams into an even sweeter reality. Let us welcome you at any of stores because…
There is always a reason to celebrate!
To be the Top-of-mind celebration experts in GCC
To offer innovative and quality products with exceptional customer experience
FOOD SAFETY POLICY:
Mister Baker LLC espoused the principle to produce safe food and present them to the world, with the intention to effectively meet the prospects of our customers and maximize their satisfaction with its adequate supply, equipment, and practiced and competent personnel in acquiescence with FSSC 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System that we unified into our business standards.
Mister Baker LLC is committed to:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest quality and food safety standards.
- Meet all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety, including mutually agreed customer requirements related to quality and food safety.
- Guarantee a sustainable quality and food safety culture through the implementation, certification, and continuous improvement of effective quality and food safety management systems compliant with FSSC 22000:2018
- Validate the efficiency of the quality and food safety management systems through internal and external audit progressions.
- Apply a risk assessment methodology, aligned with the framework in which we operate, to facilitate our ability to achieve quality and food safety management system objectives and continual improvement.
- Build a quality and food safety skill, mindset, and culture through structured programs that develop operatives’ competencies and technical skills, increase mindfulness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of distinction across the organization.
- Continually review quality and food safety policies, standards, and procedures to successfully manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes, and technologies.
- Communicate quality and food safety requirements to suppliers, contractors, customers and consumers, and other relevant interested parties.
- Communicate quality and food safety aspects, strategies, and performance to employees at all levels, consumers, customers, and principal stakeholders that have an impact on food safety and quality management systems.